Friday, February 18, 2011

“So pull up your skirt, and strap that dildo on!”

I still feel rather bad for what happened to my laptop. I start a blog and within a few weeks, my laptop goes to crap. I have played plenty of games over this little break so next week I’m hoping on talking about all of it.

One major thing did happen over this break, however.

I got a Playstation 3.

Infamous, Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet 2, Demon’s Souls, Resistance, Uncharted 2, Gran Turismo 5, and a crap ton of PSN games. It’s all so much fun. Infamous was a amazing game, and the second one (whose release date was announced today) is going to be damn near perfect. I tried Heavy Rain again, this time with the Move. So epic. I kinda fail at the Move, though. It’s way too precise for me. Demon’s Souls is kicking my ass right now, as well as Gran Turismo 5. Resistance? The first game sucked for me. I just couldn’t get into it. I’m going to start the second one soon and try that out because Resistance 3 looks to be one of the best shooters ever.

Did I mention that LittleBigPlanet 2 is adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment