This week is going to, I hope, involve lots of girlfriend time and video games. I only have school today and tomorrow and then I go home. I have thanksgiving for both my family and hers, as well as visiting my very ill grandmother. Other then that, I have a few papers to write and lots of video games to play!
Currently playing:
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood: Finishing campaign, buying all businesses', and trying online. Hopefully having a review in Friday.
Enslaved: I’m hoping on starting this soon. I bought it on Amazon for $5, which is a amazing deal. I’m sad this didn’t sell well. I’m glad that I get to play this wonderful gem, though.
NFS: Hot Pursuit: With Black Friday right around the corner and 45 bucks worth of Amazon points put solely towards video games, I’m hoping on getting this. It looks beautiful and I need a good racing game. I’m sad that I can’t get Gran Turismo 5. No Playstation 3.
Oh! I’m planning on releasing my reviews each week on Fridays, giving me time to both play them and try online. It also gives me time to do school and be with my girlfriend.
Hope you all have a good week! I’m going to go watch my girlfriend play Monopoly Streets and maybe a little more Halo: Reach!
No comments:
Post a Comment