Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girlfriend Gaming: Okay, Okay. She’s my fiancé.

I’m so glad that I found a fellow gamer to be my own. Okay, so she many only be into a few selected games and not understand my need for playing games for hours on end, but still.

 

At least she knows that I’m a gamer at heart.

 

I need someone in my life that understands my need to play games. I can sit for hours playing games. I can’t tell you how many times that after a epic sit down with my Xbox, that I look at the clock and realize that I have class in three hours. I can easily get lost in a game.

 

That’s why I have her. She helps me by making sure I eat, sleep, and even shower. After that, she hints that she needs some love and so I cuddle and talk to her for awhile, and then everything is alright. The process repeats over and over again. I need her for many more reasons then that, but I’ll leave those for another blog.

 

I’ll dedicate one or two sections a week to her, whether it be about a few games she likes, me talking about how lovely she is, or her opinion on a game I’m currently reviewing. I love her, so she must be put in a little bit.

 

She is addicted to the Sims, by the way, so expect some of that in here as well.

 

I have never found any good in goodbye, so hopefully I’ll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment