Hello, everyone! Thank you for coming to view my blog. My name is Kyle Amen. I'm 19 years old and live in Nebraska. I currently attend Peru State College, majoring in Computer Systems and Journalism. I'm starting this blog to help get myself out to the video game world. I love writing reviews and love playing video games so why not make it a career, right? More things about me? I also have fiancé, whom I'm marrying in June of next year. I'm very excited about it. There's not much else that I have to say right now. I'm writing this in class, not really in the mood for anything. I'm excited on getting Call of Duty: Black Ops in the mail today, making it my first video game review for this blog! After CoD, I'm going to review the Kinect for the Xbox 360. That's what I'm currently messing with right now, and so far I love it. It's amazing what it can do and definitely defeats the Move. The Move honestly looks like a updated Wii Remote, where as the Kinect is something completely different. You literally are the controller. Hopefully, I can get my hands on the Move and try it out for myself.
Anyways, class is ending so I guess that means I should be off. Please check back frequently as I'm hoping on posting a few times a week, if not once each day.
Happy gaming!
Oh. I also have red hair. Just figured I would mention that.
I am debating the Move vrs the Active 2. Either way whichever one I buy you can test/review if you'd like :)
ReplyDeleteThat works for me. I would be glad to do that. My suitemate has a PS3, but he is poor right now so I can't review new stuff. Thanks!
ReplyDelete